Montag, August 02, 2004

Wah, so touched that many friends are reading my blog. Thanks all.

Leeying says must say sth good. ok. So i say : leeying is sth good. leeying is sth good. leeying is sth good. leeying is sth good. leeying is sth good. hehe. joking. For those who does not know who leeying is, here is a short description: Lee Ying(pronounce as li4 ying2),NUS Life Science Year 2, unattached, very good and caring girl.

And sorry bro Arafin, spell ur name wrongly. (whoops , again)

And apparently, there is a secret admirer for my Julius. (read the comments for the pic of Julius) Who is she/he?

I watched alot NBA short video clips today and so I am so gonna to play ball today!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

it's me! me! me!

secret admirer of julius

Anonym hat gesagt…

i posted a comment just now but how come after 10 mins still havent appeared! >_<

secret admirer of julius

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's Li3 Ying2...
Unattached AND unavailable...
Yes of course Lee Ying is something good =)

Admirer of Julius's Secret Admirer
*i mean his face was so contorted and YET someone STILL finds him shuai. i'm amazed.