Mittwoch, August 04, 2004

Unlucky Day

I was so unlucky today. My computer, for the very first time, crashed down. Most probably is either my 3D card is burnt or virus kissed my computer. Now the difficult task for me is to extract all the important data out of my computer. I hope I can make it.

I spent the night at ktv with my german immersion friends. Chengho, xiao yan, keshi, lee ying, yanting, yingchao, arifin(not arafin), khim went down with me, though some only sat for a while. I enjoyed pretty much and i hope others also despite all my nasty songs. hahahaha....sorry for their ears. leeying was not too on maybe because she was tired. I hope she will get better. chengho became a girl when he sang. arifin also had his personal concert for singing dont know how many songs in a row, prima! poor khim still needs to sing for another 4 hrs....hope he is still alive tmr. yingchao took 77 without waiting, so unfair(cos we waited for 14 for 20 mins). xiaoyan went for ladies' night halfway, she enjoys pubs more. keshi sang very softly, as always. yanting came only for a while and hit me also. hehe, wish her a success in friday's performance!

ok, that's all for today.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

cheng ho n xiao yan can sing so many songs. impressed.

keshi who always use real name to sign off ^^

Anonym hat gesagt…

thanks..paiseh la..next time will be more on k? hee.

Anonym hat gesagt…

尻!为何今天BLOG 阿! 偷懒啊? 猪咯!