Montag, August 09, 2004

End of National Day

Ok, i did not went into ececlub room because when liuchang forgot to bring the key!!!!!! But basically, apart from the printer, everything is on the right track.

And for my very first time in my life, I have bought a non-pirated version of software. I was defeated by xuxiao who was desperately selling the product to me. BE AWARE OF PRETTY GIRL'S POWER!

I went to play soccer this afternoon, for the first time since I was in NUS. Apparently I was as lousy as expected. HAHA!

Chengho told me that everyone is working on the video except me......maybe i was too obsessed by my diablo world.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

ops. really sorry.. i meant to joke with ya by saying "everyone is working on the vid" ya the ANS is "how can that be??!!!" hehe

anyway.. ya tomorrow will be th beginning of sem 3 for me.. yupe for everyone out there.. yupe.. wish you all a really good start..

from now on i will use anonymous.. since you all have alredi guessed who i am...

Anonym hat gesagt…

never play diablo2 hell without a set of proper equipment. at least make the effort to positize your 4 resistances. and don't forget to pick up things on the ground!!!! a druid in disarray. +_+