Dienstag, August 17, 2004

birthday celebration for yingchao, arifin, bk and weiyao

What a great starting german lecture! Almost all darmstadters are in my group! Prima! And also we had a great birthday celebration for our dear Yingchao, Arifin , BK and Weiyao! Happy birthday to all of them! Hope they enjoy the cake! hahah.... though a bit pity that yanting did not join us.

CS3220 notes is killing me! It is my first time that after reading the notes I have no idea what I am reading about! Either my mind is not working properly or the stuff on the notes are non human understandable! Hope I will understand fully tmr, I hate being blurred.

And now china got 7 gold, not good enough. Esp china's men's basketball team. It disappointed me a lot!!!! If they do not have the gut to face challengers, then do not go the Athens! What's the point of playing if they dont put all their energy in? Shame on them!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

So... yupe .. Yanting should be here !!! SHE SHOULD BE. hehe.. but then everyone has their own commitment, we cant possibly force them! ;)

Ya new notes, new topics.. gtg for lect liao..

cont posting... cont blogging

-----------------------------
All the Milo from the Milo truck

Anonym hat gesagt…

So... yupe .. Yanting should be here !!! SHE SHOULD BE. hehe.. but then everyone has their own commitment, we cant possibly force them! ;)

Ya new notes, new topics.. gtg for lect liao..

cont posting... cont blogging

-----------------------------
All the Milo from the Milo truck