Mittwoch, August 11, 2004

New Semester

Although it is only the very first week of this semester, I kinda feel the original NUS life is gradually coming back to me. Printing notes, buying text books, reading, mugging(though I have done none of them so far, I feel the urge to do so).

I would like to buy a photo frame for my hostfamily, however, the one I bought today does not really fit my photo. So I have to buy a new one. Hopefully chengho will get it for me. thanks in advance.

Just asked xuxiao to marry me, for the very first time in my life to ask a girl to marry me. (although that was purely a joke, cos she said she does not know how to reject people) And of course, got rejected. But I earned a treat from her which was my original intention. haha......

I hope sooner or later my life will be back on track. for now, still in the transition phase , from slacking to mugging.

And sorry for no photos these days cos really there are no photos.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

muggin' muggin' muggin' .... sans voix ....