Freitag, August 13, 2004

I was surprised that Julius , Arifin and Yingchao are taking the same stats module with me. Can gay somemore liao......

Well, I also met chengho, yanting, bk , leeying ,lao merck and keshi today. Found out they are all well. Wish them a good start of this new semester!

chengho conqure your 7 modules just like u conqure ur berlina!
bk continue downloading deathmatch!
leeying find your traumman in reality!
yingchao go kopitiam more often to familarise urself!
Arifin pls let me chong some gym session!
julius come to science more often to watch mm with me.
merck help me bully yuzhen!
keshi sorry about forgetting u at first, hehe. wish u a happy sem with 2 modules same with julius......:P
yanting good luck for your singing and studying, and hope you know that what i wrote about you is not crab.

ok. pls comment also ^_^


4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey u also met me today. how come never write >_<

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi "yesterday" was a tiring day for me.. cos i run here and there ... met jf and all then went to CCK bbq then came back to PGP... then walked back to EA.

TIRING DAY.
Tut and REAL lessons gonna start real soon... i think have to keep some of my troubles a side.. but dun tink i can let it down

yupe.. all the rest.. prepare well. cos the hell is really starting.. (at least i think for me) .. sigh..


------------------------
all the milo from the milo truck

Anonym hat gesagt…

thanx. n which is e 2nd module?

Anonym hat gesagt…

oh ic. german