Dienstag, September 28, 2004

Tests coming...

Wish me good luck, everyone! tests are coming and i am not ready for them......
Today's scholarship dinner was excellent though i dont like the seafood there. But people are nice. I was also surprised to know that one middle aged gentleman, who was talking to me, has funded one scholarship under his own name at harvard university. and later i found out that he is vice CEO of DBS. and I also had not known a old man ,who told me how lovely suzhou is, is the chairman of PSC. I also met the person who is in charge of OCBC scholarship. and got the info that OCBC scholarship is 0 year bond! I wish I knew it earlier!

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wah..lucky guy. Why didn't you bring all of the german class with you? Would have gladly helped you with the seafood.. And the old men? Would have LURVED to ask them to help Grant A Wish!!! =)

Anonym hat gesagt…

ya.. i agree that you should bring us along... you FOOL!

haha

Anonym hat gesagt…

sounds great, man.






good luck to u in the coming exams.
treat me a dinner for each mark deducted, okay?
^^

Anonym hat gesagt…

just to tell you all that the book "Da Vinci Code" is in central library with 27 HOLDS... can you all believe it? haha so many pple... dunno need to wait till when.. haha