Montag, September 20, 2004

I have reorganised my room

My room is with a new look now. Welcome to vist!

Yesterday I watched goodbye lenin with Chengho. With the help of online story outline, we are able to comprehend the whole story. It is a humorous, but yet touching story. However, it is sad that the film is in German and without subtitles, otherwise I would like to share amony friends.

And I am still reading the highly praised novel , the Da Vinci Code. Yes indeed it is a very very exciting novel! Highly recommend to those who has not yet read it.

Recess week now. I have to study.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

some pple dun have time to reorganise/ clean their room..

some pple have time but dun feel like reorganising their room

some pple dun have time and dun feel like reorganising their room

so.. i guess i am the last kind.

hope you made much progress in studying.. for me.. what a waste.. cos.. sigh...

---------------
caught a cup of milo from engine last week