Montag, April 04, 2005

My ankle turns out to be fine

Yup, I went to YIH *AND* NUH today. Why? Because I dont believe the doctor in YIH. He did not even look at my ankle when he started to write precriptions. Only after I told him that there was a hard swollen that might be fractures that he took it seriously and checked it, but without a proper X-Ray. So I decided to go to NUH though it costed $70. Yup, the doctor there is better. She asked me to have a proper X-ray. It turns out not to be a frature, thank God. But she still gave me MC for 2 days and told me that I should come 2 weeks earlier when it happened.

3 Kommentare:

Eddy hat gesagt…

common sense, if fractures, you won't be able to walk

JohnCai hat gesagt…

not commen sense at all. i sprained my ankle once in my primary 6, thought no problem, but turned out to be a minor frature. That is why I want to go to NUH in the first place.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I thought you had more common sense nowadays than you did when you were in Primary 6. But well, good than you are fine now. And you should go to see a veterinarian next time.