Freitag, Dezember 03, 2004

Going back home

Hello all. I am going back home soon. And I dont think I will be able to update my blog during this time cos China has banned blogger.com. Well, so just wish all of you a very good holiday!

For those who are going to SEP next semester like xiao sao, xiao se, wang fei, enjoy the great time overseas! Dont get laid too many times.

For those who are applying SEP like me, haha, enjoy module mapping and writing personal statements.

For those who decide to mug during the holiday like bointer , doreamon or loneranger, just make sure you all slack enough.

For those who decide to slack during the holiday, better do not sleep 24hrs per day. That is pig.

Ok, wish me an enjoyable holiday!

2 Kommentare:

Eddy hat gesagt…

enjoy your holidays and go get laid :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

esp. in the zoo